A baby shower card can be a great way to make sure that the mom_to_be will remember the day for years to come. However, many of these cards tend to look very basic and overly simple which is a turn off for any mom to be.
With this in mind, make sure you plan out your paper design from the beginning so you don't end up with something that she doesn't like and her guests will not want to take home. Here are some easy tips to help you get started.
* On the top part of the card, have a name for the baby but don't write it down yet. You will be using this in a few moments.
* On the next part of the card, draw a picture. This may be a photo you took of your new bundle of joy or you can also have someone else draw one for you. The point here is that you don't want to forget to put the baby's picture on the card.
* On the next page, you will want to write the date, time, and location of the shower. This will make the mothers and guests remember where to attend the shower and that they are supposed to RSVP.
* Make sure you write the theme of the party. For example, if it is a "baby shower" but the baby is two months old, then choose "two_month_old baby". If the baby is three months old, then choose "three_month_old baby".
* Make sure you include the theme of the party and the time of day that it will take place. These two details will help you determine what kind of decorations to purchase and how many supplies you will need to buy.
* Create the invitation. It's best to create the invitation at the same time as the template since the invitation is where you actually put the details of the party in.
* Next, choose the party locations. To make the planning process easier, you may want to think about this in advance so that you can select the perfect locations and the appropriate menu and foods.
* Finish the template. Make sure you have everything completed and that you have printed out the details of the card.
* You can add even more information and pictures to your cards by having an insert. It may not be the most exciting new addition to the card, but it will be useful to have.
* Do you know what is the right place to put your insert? It is best to get a template that has a clear image of the insert so you can place it in a spot that won't change the look of the card, but still allows you to see it.